Doomsday Book demo

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Sain Bainu!  The Incipient Shire of Foxvale will be holding a demo on March 1 at the Batavia Public Library, in conjunction with the Library's celebration of 'The Doomsday Book' by Connie Willis, the 2008 One Book, One Batavia selection.  A significant portion of the story takes place in an English village at the onset of the Black Death.  A variety of activities are planned, including dancing, fighting, heraldry, cooking (you know, the usual suspects).

      Anyone interested in participating in this event should contact me, Berngard Solgai (called Moose), danceswithwords42@... or Tancorix/Hillary/Aggie, jeffnaggie@....  All sorts of appropriate activities are welcome; I would particularly like to have live music if there are any musicians out there who would like to participate.   This will be indoors, in the large meeting room just off the library's foyer, and we have the room booked for the entire day (9-4:30).

      Living the Code, Serving the Dream

      Solgai