TGS 12th Night - Royal Room Guards

  • Jennifer Cochrane
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21, 2008
      Greetings All -

      I am looking for some volunteers to guard the royal room at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night.  It's not a terribly difficult job and if we have enough volunteers it won't even be time consuming.

      Please contact me directly if you're interested in volunteering.

      Yours in Service

      Jane the Tall

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 21, 2008
        I'll do it at some point.

        -Dunstan

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 22, 2008
          Hello all,
          I just got a phone call from Capt. Pat.
          He was not able to book a gym tonight.
          There are too many activities going on today.

          Practice should resume at the regular time next week.

          Sorry for the late notice,
          Dycon
        • Jennifer Cochrane
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
            Dear All,

            In addition to a few more guards, I am now looking for a handful of retainers to assist/relieve her Highness's main retainer.

            Please contact me (jane_the_tall@...) if you'll have an hour or so to spare at any point during the event and I will find some sort of Royal assisting for you to do.

            Yours in service,

            Jane the Tall

            Jennifer Cochrane <jane_the_tall@...> wrote:
            Greetings All -

            I am looking for some volunteers to guard the royal room at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night.  It's not a terribly difficult job and if we have enough volunteers it won't even be time consuming.

            Please contact me directly if you're interested in volunteering.

            Yours in Service

            Jane the Tall

          • Dougal MacAlister
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
              You can count on me.

              Lord Dougal MacAlister
              Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
              Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

              In addition to a few more guards, I am now looking for a handful of retainers to assist/relieve her Highness's main retainer.

              Please contact me (jane_the_tall@ yahoo.com) if you'll have an hour or so to spare at any point during the event and I will find some sort of Royal assisting for you to do.

              Yours in service,

              Jane the Tall

              Jennifer Cochrane <jane_the_tall@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              Greetings All -

              I am looking for some volunteers to guard the royal room at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night.  It's not a terribly difficult job and if we have enough volunteers it won't even be time consuming.

              Please contact me directly if you're interested in volunteering.

              Yours in Service

              Jane the Tall

            • Dayle Harding
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
                Jane--

                Sarah, my daughter, hasn't been fighting due to helm issues.  She's 14 and fairly mature (well, most of the time...but she IS 14), and could probably help out at either retaining or guarding.  Let me know if you'd like to have her do that.

                Acelina

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
                  Acelina,

                  I think Sarah would be just fine helping out.  I'm planning on sending out a schedule later tonight and will include her on it.

                  Please thank her for her help.

                  Jane