Camelot restaurant at the Historic Lincoln

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Someone just wrote to tell me that the hotel had told them that the
      hotel restaurant was closed. I doublechecked and found out that
      although this is true, it will be open for us during the event (which
      is apparently why I never heard this before; sorry). There will be an
      a la carter lunch table during Saturday and a buffet brunch in the
      Library on Sunday.

      Cheers, Folo