Fiber Arts Night Cancelled

  • Gretchen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2008
      I apologize for the last minute cancellation, but I need to cancel
      Fiber Arts Night for tomorrow. I am working overtime at work, and will
      not be able to get home in time.

      Sincerely,
      Gretchen Buchner
    • Gretchen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2009
        Due to low attendance, I will be canceling Fiber Arts Night.

        Gretchen
      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2009
          Why does attendance make a difference? If there are only 2 people there, you can still socialize & work on stuff. People look forward to Fiber Arts Night.

          -Kevin Ambrozijwski