Another Ayreton Arts Academy: Save the Date - April 12

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Greetings Ayreton from Master Philip White!

      We are announcing another day of arts and science activities which will
      be a combination of a craft fair, classes, and performance time, with
      space and time for socializing. (We had so much fun last time, that we
      want to do it again!)

      So, save this date on your calendar:

      April 12, 2008
      1pm – 6pm
      Ida Noyes Hall
      University of Chicago

      Watch for more details about the Academy soon.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.