Re: [Ayreton] The Ayreton event

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
      James McAdams wrote:

      Oops! Sorry for sending that to everyone.

    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2008
        jay sabath wrote:

        >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
        >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
        >possible.

        I had volunteered to handle classes. Not sure if doing the A&S has any impact on that or not...I'm guessing 'not' though.

        In service,
        Jale (Wendy)
      • jay sabath
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 14, 2008
          Correct, other than space.  That is what I get to deal with.

          Johannes

          On Jan 13, 2008 11:25 AM, Wendy Pastrick < trybl_dance@...> wrote:

          jay sabath wrote:

          >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
          >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
          >possible.

          I had volunteered to handle classes. Not sure if doing the A&S has any impact on that or not...I'm guessing 'not' though.

          In service,
          Jale (Wendy)

          __._,_.__

          • 1