Re: [Ayreton] The Ayreton event

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
      jay sabath wrote:

      >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
      >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
      >possible.

      Xavier - Troll, checking in.

      Elaine is doing sketches of site tokens. I was thinking about doing
      a simple mask face as a pendant, but she has several more decorative
      styles if you want me to bring her sketchpad along Sunday night.

      For feast tokens, my first thought was to pre-print the menu on a
      small scroll, and give that out. It's double-purpose, and doesn't look
      too bad.
      The second option would be to paint the masks of the site tokens,
      and the painted ones are the feast tokens.

      I forgot to bounce this off you in person - if we do the pewter mask
      tokens and scroll feast tokens, do you want to set up a "painting table"
      - either as youth activities or open-ended - for people to decorate
      their own?

      In Service,
      Xavier
    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
        James McAdams wrote:

        Oops! Sorry for sending that to everyone.

      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2008
          jay sabath wrote:

          >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
          >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
          >possible.

          I had volunteered to handle classes. Not sure if doing the A&S has any impact on that or not...I'm guessing 'not' though.

          In service,
          Jale (Wendy)
        • jay sabath
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 14, 2008
            Correct, other than space.  That is what I get to deal with.

            Johannes

            On Jan 13, 2008 11:25 AM, Wendy Pastrick < trybl_dance@...> wrote:

            jay sabath wrote:

            >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
            >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
            >possible.

            I had volunteered to handle classes. Not sure if doing the A&S has any impact on that or not...I'm guessing 'not' though.

            In service,
            Jale (Wendy)

            __._,_.__

            • 1