Re: [Ayreton] The Ayreton event

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
      Good Gentles, One and All,

      I have put in a bid for the Ayreton event to be the regional A&S faire and will alert you as soon as I hear news.

      My apologies on not getting information or the request out earlier.  My job has blocked employees from using yahoo and google email.  I will be checking this email at least once per day from now on until after the event for peoples questions and concerns regarding the event.

      Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact with me.  I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as possible.

      On Jan 11, 2008 6:21 AM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

      I have asked the autocrat if he needs help to do the formal bid and am awaiting his answer.

      Henry

      From: mary kearney <thebaronessmor@...>

      Hi -

      Just FYI -

      Until a formal bid is recieved by me and looked over by the Kingdom Officer, there can be no determination.

      Baroness Mor the Merry
      Regional MOAS

      Hi all--

      Was there a decision made about bidding for the regional A&S Faire?  If so, do we know when a decision will be made by the powers that be about whether or not we are the "winners"?

      Just curious,
      Acelina

      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Kingdom of the Middle
    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
        jay sabath wrote:

        >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
        >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
        >possible.

        Xavier - Troll, checking in.

        Elaine is doing sketches of site tokens. I was thinking about doing
        a simple mask face as a pendant, but she has several more decorative
        styles if you want me to bring her sketchpad along Sunday night.

        For feast tokens, my first thought was to pre-print the menu on a
        small scroll, and give that out. It's double-purpose, and doesn't look
        too bad.
        The second option would be to paint the masks of the site tokens,
        and the painted ones are the feast tokens.

        I forgot to bounce this off you in person - if we do the pewter mask
        tokens and scroll feast tokens, do you want to set up a "painting table"
        - either as youth activities or open-ended - for people to decorate
        their own?

        In Service,
        Xavier
      • James McAdams
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
          James McAdams wrote:

          Oops! Sorry for sending that to everyone.

        • Wendy Pastrick
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 13, 2008
            jay sabath wrote:

            >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
            >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
            >possible.

            I had volunteered to handle classes. Not sure if doing the A&S has any impact on that or not...I'm guessing 'not' though.

            In service,
            Jale (Wendy)
          • jay sabath
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 14, 2008
              Correct, other than space.  That is what I get to deal with.

              Johannes

              On Jan 13, 2008 11:25 AM, Wendy Pastrick < trybl_dance@...> wrote:

              jay sabath wrote:

              >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
              >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
              >possible.

              I had volunteered to handle classes. Not sure if doing the A&S has any impact on that or not...I'm guessing 'not' though.

              In service,
              Jale (Wendy)

              __._,_.__

              • 1