Town Hall Roundtable on planning an Ayreton Event

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      My sincerest apologies.  In making this announcement I made a large error in the subject line.  The Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense does not have any meetings at the event.  You will note at the bottom of the announcement it is titled "Town Hall Roundtable on planning an Ayreton Event."  That is exactly what this is.  It was my fault and my fault alone when I incorrectly wrote in the subject line meeting.  Please understand that this was entirely unintentional.

      Please find the announcement below exactly as the other announcement.  The only change is indeed in the Subject line which is what the original should have read.  Again I do apologize for this mistake.

      Oyez, Oyez!!
      Let it be known that the Lady Mayor, the Honorable Acelina of Derelai, does decree that the Town of Ayreton shall look into hosting an event within the next year, on our land and in our name.  The event shall be filled with pageantry, heraldry, and Pas d'Arms style tournaments, as to not only introduce ourselves to each other, but also to introduce the Town of Ayreton to the rest of the Known World.  In an effort to get people from all over our town involved, we will be holding the majority of our planning meetings at local events.  The first of such will be a Town Hall Roundtable Discussion during MKAOD, at 4:30pm on Saturday outside of the feast hall.  This is very much in the preliminary phase, and decisions will not be made until the entire populace of the town has had a chance for their voices to be heard.  All Ayreton populace in attendance at MKAOD are welcome to join and contribute, as we will be merely discussing ideas and kicking around suggestions.

      If you are interested in participating, but are not going to be at MKAOD, the discussion will be brought to the Ayreton Yahoo Group, as well as at continued meetings at local events, such as Fox Hunt, All Souls, and 12th Night.  We would like to include as many people participating as possible, as we are a large area with many diverse talents.

      Town Hall Roundtable on planning an Ayreton Event
      MKAOD, at the picnic tables behind the feast hall
      Saturday, Sept 2nd, 4:30pm