Event Announcement: Tree-Girt-Sea’s Twelfth Night

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      Greetings All and Happy New Year!

      Tree-Girt-Sea's Twelfth Night Celebration – The Seven Deadly Sins –
      will soon be upon us!

      We have much to share, so please come and celebrate with us!

      *Planned Activities*
      Medieval Hogwarts
      Youth Boffer Warlord tourney
      Silent Auction
      Feast & Luncheon
      Merchants

      *Activities Themed on the Vices*
      Classes on the Vices / Virtues
      Bardic Challenge Tourney
      Musical Performances

      Location: Irish American Heritage Center about seven miles North of
      downtown Chicago at 4626 North Knox Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630. Site
      opens at 9:30 a.m. and closes at 10:30 p.m. Site is dry; bar will
      open in the afternoon. No pets, assistance animals only. Activities

      More information, details, and updates are available at:
      www.treegirtsea.com/12thnight.html

      General questions or need more help? Contact the Event Stewards: Lady
      Phebe Bonadeci (PJ Reaney) – reaneypj@... and Sir Kilian
      Fendrich (Mike Pastrick)

      See you soon!