Of Possible interest to the Scribal types...

  • kfinegan@ria.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      I'm a member of the Irish American Heritage Center, and this event was in my latest newsletter:

      --Beatrice

      Monthly Book of Kells Discussion

      Learn more about the Book of Kells, its importance in history and see what makes it the most elaborate manuscript of its kind to survive from the middle ages.
      A facsimile of the book was made with the latest technological advances and the IAHC has one of the few copies of this book.

      These monthly discussions take place in the IAHC Museum the last Sunday of each month.

      Sunday, January 27
      1pm

      Free

      For more information on upcoming events
      at the Irish American Heritage Center, call 773-282-7035.

      http://www.irishamhc.com