Corrections!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
      The one sure thing about being human is making mistakes.  I certainly make my share.  Please find the corrections below

      ** Pennsic is still on the brain.

      ** Ayreton Fighter Practice

      Pennsic is still on the brain.  Or the Brain is still on Pennsic.  But while Pennsic is great, I'm here in Chicago looking forward to 36 a LOT.  :-)  Really I did THINK to take it off the announcement... so much for the thought counting.

      Ayreton Fighter Practice - The practice site is open to any who wish to go to practice.  However, due to the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense Talib's Class from 1 to 2:30 p.m. will NOT be happening.  Remember that the building we ussually get to use is CLOSED until the University of Chicago Fall semester is underway.

      I know of no other mistakes in my announcements but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

      Remember I do not make unsolicited announcements.  I see a lot of activities, demos and events that happen in the area but I can't see them all.  If you want me to help you and your group by making a single or series of announcements I will be most happy to do so!

      So let me know what you have going on and I'll do my best to make sure everyone else knows about it as well!