Servers needed for Tree-Girt-Sea's Twelfth Night

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
      Greetings to all,

      We are in need of six more people to serve feast at Tree-Girt-Sea's "Twelfth Night" on January 26th.

      All servers will have the opportunity to eat feast (which looks both "sinful" and "heavenly" at the same time) prior to serving.  Feel free to preview the menu at http://www.treegirtsea.com/12thnight.html

      Please email me off list if you are interested in volunteering to serve.  First come...first serving...(pun intended)

      Thank you,
      Hillary of Langeforde
      Head Server

    • thughes@donet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
        Hillary,

        Did you get Kinji and Sarah Von Brandenburg as servers on your list?
        Kinji is my son (age 13 - he has served at about a dozen feasts) and
        Sarah is Sir Guerric's and THL Acelina's daughter (age 15 - she has
        served as many feasts, too.)

        Master Sean o'Shaughnessy

        Quoting jeffnaggie@...:

        > Greetings to all,
        >
        > We are in need of six more people to serve feast at Tree-Girt-Sea's
        > "Twelfth Night" on January 26th.
        >
        > All servers will have the opportunity to eat feast (which looks both
        > "sinful" and "heavenly" at the same time) prior to serving.? Feel
        > free to?preview the menu at http://www.treegirtsea.com/12thnight.html
        >
        > Please email me off list if you are interested in volunteering to
        > serve.? First come...first serving...(pun intended)
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Hillary of Langeforde
        > Head Server
        > http://webmail.aol.com

      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
          Dana would like to serve; I am scheduled to work that day but I will try to get it off and be able to serve as well.

          Moose

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008

            Also, do you have Becca listed as a server?  She is a student at NIU and has served feast for years in Oaken.

            Sean