Wonderful Art Store to stop selling art supplies BIG SALE

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Goods of Evanston will stop carrying Art Supplies. Please see
      announcement below.

      Dear Good's Customer,

      The New Year brings with it some large changes here at Good's. We
      have always prided ourselves on running a full service art materials
      department with the most knowledgeable, experienced staff. Because
      of this focus on service, your have rewarded us with your loyalty,
      trust and friendship.

      For this reason, it is difficult to share with you some bad news.
      This spring, Good's will stop selling art materials. Good's, like
      many other independently owned stores, has been subject to the
      actions of big-box chains and internet sellers who seek market share
      through aggressive discounting. In this environment, it is no longer
      possible to sustain an independently owned, service-oriented art
      department like ours.

      To show our appreciation for your loyalty, today though February
      10th, you will receive a discount of 25% off regular priced items
      and 10% off sale items. This will be applied only to the products
      that will be closed-out and excludes items such as picture framing,
      fine pens, and stationery. Starting February 11th, we will begin
      marking down the art materials we have on hand.

      If you are wondering what the future holds for Good's, we will be
      expanding our frame department dramatically later in the year. Our
      selection will be even greater than before and we will continue to
      provide the service and expertise you have come to expect from us.

      We know this news will come as a big disappointment for you.
      Unfortunately, the current state of the art materials industry
      leaves us no other options. We are truly sorry we can not continue
      as your art materials supplier of choice, but hope you will continue
      to turn to us for your framing needs.

      Thank you for your support over the years.