Bardic Circle at Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night

  • Cerian Cantwr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Greetings,

      There will be a bardic circle post-revel after Tree-Girt-Sea's
      Twelfth Night. The event takes place in Chicago, Illinois on
      January 26th. More information is available at
      http://www.treegirtsea.com/12thnight.html

      The post-revel site is about 5 minutes away from the event. Directions
      will be available on-site. If you have any questions, please contact
      Cerian at cerian@....

      There is also a bardic competition taking place at the event during
      the day. For information about that, please contact Genevieve
      d'Avignon at lady_phoenix921@...

      Cerian
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008
        I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to the Bardic Circle
        after the event with whom I might catch a ride from the site and then
        possibly home? I live on the North Side of Chicago, in Edgewater
        (about two blocks from the Lakeshore campus of Loyola University, or
        at Broadway and Devon, if that helps anyone. Thanks.

        Hilla