Be Certain to Pack Your Swimming Togs for Maidens!

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      I just got a lifeguard for the midnight swim. Please bring your suits
      and have a great time. No word yet on whether there will be karaoke
      in the Tap Room (their provider of two years ago is out of the
      business), but they're looking around). No word yet on whether we
      have secured a place for a Sunday combat practice (but the request is
      in the system).Be certain to check for updates:
      http://www.advancenet.net/folo/Maidens35.htm

      Five more days to pre-register! Hope to see y'all in two weeks!

      Cheers, Folo