Re: [Ayreton] Heraldry Night?

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2007
      Phebe will not be, but I should be. We can work on why your name was returned and if you like Wolfran. Give me a call around 11:30 if you intend to come.
      If nothing else there will be a consultation table at 12th Night. It will be in the Fifth Proviince
      if I have anything to say about it.

      -Kevin

      Wolfram von Waldersbach <Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...> wrote:
      Greetings,

      Is there a Heraldry Night this Sunday? I was curious, and I'm not sure if it was cancelled this month due to the holidays.

      Thanks.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles
      Autocrat - Stone Dog Inn V

      i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more