Foxvale Practice Returns

  • Mike Labny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      Greetings Ayreton Area fighters. I am pleased to announce the
      remodeling has finally ended and school is now reopened. Foxvale has
      its practice site back. Practices will resume next Tuesday, Sep. 5th.
      All are welcome to join the reopening beatings. This especially
      applies to the newly formed Pennsic Slackers Guild - you know who you
      are. See you on Tuesday.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly