Re: [Ayreton] Re: Bids needed for Midlands Regional A&S

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 26, 2007
      Greetings,

      As the event stewart I do not have a problem with the Ayreton Carnival event being the Midlands Regional A&S.

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
        At the first Ayreton Carnival we certainly did go off site for
        brewing entries in the A&S competition. I believe it would be up to
        the A&S folks but I see few reasons not to be accommodating in this
        regard. Every site has its limitations and we are very creative
        folks.

        Ian the Green, AoA

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, mandy lemke <seaprincess527@...>
        wrote:

        > would we be able to go someplace close by for the brewing entries?
        > francesca
        >
        > nadezda_zezastrizl <nadezda_z@...> wrote:
        > Would it be possible for us to include A&S as part of
        the upcoming
        > Ayreton event?
        > Just thought, since there's plenty of space, as was proven last
        year.
        > And it provides a built in draw for the event.
        >
        > -Nadezda
        >
        > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, mary kearney <thebaronessmor@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings to the Midlands,
        > >
        > > I am in desperate need of bids for the Midlands Regional A&S.
        > This can be held any time before Kingdom A&S which is May 24. I am
        > sorry for the lateness of this request, but real life intruded.
        > >
        > > The host group needs to provide the site, needed tables, Troll
        > staff, etc as for any Event. The A&S folks (myself, the Kingdom
        > officer, etc) will have the A&S paperwork, Judges, etc. Cooking
        > facilities for cooking entries and the ability to have alcohol on
        > site ( or a close alternative site with transportation provided)
        for
        > brewing entries, either a large room with lots of tables for the
        A&S
        > entries, or several smaller rooms, a populace room, and a Talley
        room
        > are some of the things needed. Specific needs can be found in the
        A&S
        > Handbook, Chapter 11, found on the Kingdom A&S page.
        > >
        > > Please contact me if you have questions. The Bids need to come
        > to me and I then send them on to Kingdom. I would very much like
        the
        > Event to not conflict with any of the other Regional A&S Events,
        RUM
        > (3/29) or Spring Coronation or Gulf Wars, but I understand that at
        > this late date we need to deal with what dates/sites are available.
        > >
        > > Thank you, everyone for helping with this, and again, I'm sorry
        > this is so late a request.
        > >
        > > Baroness Mor, Midlands Regional A&S Officer
        > > thebaronessmor@
        > >
        > > mka Mary Kearney
        > > 217-433-8307

        Mobile.
        > Try it now.

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
          I believe a local group would need to contact our regional A&S
          Minister to make this happen.

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "jay sabath" <LordJohannes@...>