[ShireofRavenslake] FWD: [Ayreton] Award Scroll Case Supplies Needed

  • Pirate Ann/Ann of Walton Woods
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      Greetings All!

      Paging Vickie Rayhill, please.
      THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth

      Could you please email me off list with a question I have about this scroll case project?
      Thank thee.

      Kindest Regards,
      Ann of Walton Woods

      A.K.A.
      Apple of the Ridden Moon Pirates
       (PirateAnnMarie@...)

      Forwarded by request.
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
        Greetings!
             I can collect cardboard from boxes and foam core (which should make great scroll cases). Tell me how many you want and where to send them.
        Respectfully,
        Alexander
        (in another life I am a mild-mannered mail room supervisor)

        Could you please email me off list with a question I have about this scroll case project?
        Thank thee.

        Kindest Regards,
        Ann of Walton Woods

        A.K.A.