Maidens Bloc closing today

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      As of today, the bloc of rooms set aside for the SCA at Maidens is
      closing; rooms reserved after today will be at the regular rate.

      I am also working on directional signs for the hotel. If you have any
      further suggestions or problems from reading those of last year,
      please let me know privately so that they may be seen to. thanks very much!

      Further information at http://www.advancenet.net/folo/Maidens35.htm
      we hope to have a beginning schedule up soon.

      Cheers, Folo