RE: Award Scroll Case Supplies Needed

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
      Good Day to All,

        Jocelyn among the many tasks in my job one of them is running the shipping department in my office.  We get a regular shipment of boxes that I would not have a problem putting aside.  The larger boxes would make lovely scroll carriers.  If at any point in time I would not have any problems donating them to the SCA instead of the dumpster/recycling.  Please let me know and I will put them aside for 12th Night.

      Cheers & Kisses
      Keiley

      Forwarded by request.