Event Ad: Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night Celebration!

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      Greetings!

      The Province of Tree-Girt-Sea presents our Annual Twelfth Night
      Celebration! Join us January 26th, 2008 in celebrating the season and
      the traditions that make this time!

      **Online registration now available**
      Pre-registration by credit card now available at
      www.acceps.ansteorra.org.
      The new and easy/secure way to pre-reg for events!

      Our theme is the Seven Deadly Sins – so expect some examination of
      them along with ways that we can combat them and embrace the virtues.

      Activities include:

      * Medieval Hogwarts
      * Youth boffer Warlord tourney sponsored by some of the Ladies of the
      Rose
      * Classes on the Vices / Virtues
      * Bardic Challenge Tourney based on the Vices
      * Musical performances themed with the vices
      * Silent Auction
      * Merchants
      * Afternoon Luncheon
      * Feast
      * Fun and Friends!

      Location:

      Irish American Heritage Center about seven miles North of downtown
      Chicago at 4626 North Knox Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630.

      Site opens at 9:30 a.m. and closes at 10:30 p.m. Site is dry; bar
      will open in the afternoon. No pets, assistance animals only.

      Fees:

      Site: Adults are $8 before 1/1/8 and they are $10 the day of the
      event. Children from 6 – 12 are $5. Children under 6 are free. Family
      cap is $26 for pre-registered and $30 the day of the event. A $3 non-
      member surcharge applies to anyone without proof of membership which
      is not included in the family cap.

      Feast: Adults are $10. Reservations are limited.

      Pre-registration encouraged by check or credit card. For checks mail
      to: Julia Needlman, 1027 Marshfield, Chicago, IL 60622 Please make
      checks payable to Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc./ Province of
      Tree-Girt-Sea.

      Contacts:

      General questions or need more help? Contact the Event Stewards: Lady
      Phebe Bonadeci (PJ Reaney) – reaneypj@... and Sir Kilian
      Fendrich (Mike Pastrick)

      Want to merchant? Space Limited – for information and reservations,
      contact Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl mka Merril Miller at 847-902-2961 or
      nadezda_z@....

      Questions about the feast? Contact Patricia de Lyon (Patricia
      Huffstutter) pj_huffstutter@... and Jale Bint Amar, (Wendy
      Pastrick) trybl_dance@...

      Need crash space? Contact our Crash Space Coordinator: Robyyan Torr
      d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman) rtesca-crashspace@....

      Want more information on the bardic? Contact Bardic Coordinator:
      Genevieve d'Avignon lady_phoenix921@....

      More information, details, and updates are available at:
      www.treegirtsea.com/12thnight.html

      Updates will also be listed on the email lists and information will
      be printed in the Pale.