FW: [rokkehealden] need a boys coat

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007

      Goodmorning Unto the youth and parents.

      This missive is directed for those who live near the shire of Rokkehealden Area.  Plainfield, Joliet, Aurora, Lisle (location coat is needed). We have only a couple  of boys  and I believe they’re past or fall short of the size 10 – 12

      I was wondering could someone help her out.  Please reply directly to Ambr  At conrelation@...

      Just trying to help.

      In Service,

      Akiko