Re: [ShireofRavenslake] RE: [CALONTIR] New York/Chicago trip

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
      Greetings!
           I am passing the word to folks who live closer to Chicago than most of the Shire of Ravenslake. If you are able to assist, please respond to hroller"at"gmail.com.
           The request was forwarded by Salomon, who was of Ravenslake and is now of Dark River.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton

      Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:36:57 -0600
      From: hroller@GMAIL. COM
      Subject: [CALONTIR] New York/Chicago trip
      To: CALONTIR@listserv. unl.edu

      Lady Amba and I will be spending the night and most of the day in NYC (Dec 27th and 28th) and we've got a few things we want to do, but we're looking for suggestions on stuff not to miss and travel tips. ;) (She's been there before, before the towers went down. I haven't been into NYC before)

      Also, we'll be hitting Chicago on the 29th, will be there for the day and overnight before leaving to head home. I've been there before but she's never been to Chicago. Same question. ;)

      Also, anyone that has crash space in NYC or Chicago for us? We've got a place we're looking at in NYC for the night that won't cost an arm and a leg and I'll be looking at Chicago options between panic calls at work, I've got a friend that lives two hours north of Chicago that's offered us a place for the evening but that's a little far out of town for is.

      Hrothgar

    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
        Replied to off-list.