FEAST DEADLINE for Bardic Madness

  • Cerian Cantwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Greetings,

      If you want to sit feast at Bardic Madness, the deadline is this
      weekend. We have to turn over money and an exact count to the
      university. We will not be able to sell tickets at the door.
      Please send your reservations in ASAP. Given that mail tends
      to be slow this time of year, please also contact the autocrat
      to let him know. Ix can be reached at ix@... or
      309-299-1250. Hope to see many of you there.

      Cerian