apology

  • elenofbirchbrae
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      I have talked to you all over the last year about a few
      things that have been bothering me. I now find that I need
      to apologize over two of those things. Since when
      Rick/Lucuis left, dozens of things were taken that were not
      his, I made an assumption that three additional things must
      have walked with him as well. Although, I hope I tried to
      convey that I did believe my SCA garb was taken in error as
      all of our garb was in one place, I now find that I was
      wrong. Two of the three things I was not sure of but could
      not find have been found in the garage either buried under
      heavy things or up on a shelf behind things, both where I
      physically could not get to them. I will be sending Rick
      and e-mail to personally apologize but wanted to also let
      the few of you all know as well. I do not make it a habit
      to make fasle accusation and even if it is only 2 out of a
      large number of things, I feel that I need to apologize to
      all of you and to him. So to set the record straight, I do
      have my tent and (most??) of my garb in hand. Please
      forgive my poor assumption, it was only in the hopes of
      getting these things back. Everything else, I will be
      dealing with through the courts as I endeavor to close this
      chapter of my life and move on. Thank you in advance for
      you understanding.
      YIS, Elen of Birchbrae