Re: Stone Dog Inn V --clash of the tartans

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      And for the fighter who has everything--PLAID DUCT TAPE from LL BEAN

      Maine Guide Duct Tape, Plaid
      Sportsman's Duct Tape, L.L.Bean Print
      ITEM # TA54944

      Set of two $9.50

      OverviewDetails Handy sportsman's repair kit
      Exclusive plaid print
      Ideal for a wide range of uses

      With so many uses, this economical "sportsman's repair kit" will be
      the first thing you put in your hunting pack. Comes in handy for
      everything from patching equipment to removing dog hair from truck
      seats. Exclusive traditional plaid print.
      2"W, 30 yd. Set of two rolls. USA.

      --Jocelyn
      I laughed when I saw the catalog.

      > As some of you may know, the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles is
      holding their event, Stone Dog Inn V: the Clash of the Tartans, on
      February 23, 2008, at Ida Noyes Hall.
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
        Greetings Good Gentles,

        As you may remember from my prior post, the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles is holding their event, Stone Dog Inn V: the Clash of the Tartans, on February 23, 2008, at Ida Noyes Hall.

        We have a variety of activities scheduled for Stone Dog Inn V, including Rapier Tournaments, and the return of some other popular activities: the Populace Pillow Fight, various period Games of Chance, the Variety Show and the Stone Dog Inn Auction. We are also adding Scottish-themed activities: a Make A Kilt Competition, and a variation on the Highland Games.

        I am also taking this time to place a call for volunteers. There are spaces open for those who wish to assist at this years' Stone Dog Inn.

        We are looking for folks for the following:
        -Set up crew
        -Clean up crew
        -Feast staff/ food servers
        -Scullery
        -Troll
        -Croupiers
        -Pawn shop staff
        -Auction staff/ assistance

        Also, if there are those who wish to assist in Marshaling the Rapier Tourneys, or those who want to get some Rapier MiT signatures, contact the Rapier MiC, Emmiken Die Waeyer, at emmiken@... regarding openings.

        For those who wish to assist with the Feast, contact the Feastocrat, Master Thomas Penyngton, at tedr@....

        For all other volunteer positions, please contact me at wolfram_von_waldersbach@....

        For those who have already sent in offers to volunteer, we will be contacting you shortly.

        Finally, we are also looking for donations for the Stone Dog Inn Auction. If you have any items to donate, or any questions about the Auction, either contact me at wolfram_von_waldersbach@..., or contact the Auctioneer, Hizzoner Etienne Des Roches, at spdesroches@....

        For more information about the event, please go to http://stonedoginn.ayreton.org/.

        I thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing you at Stone Dog Inn V.

        In Service,

        -Wolfram von Waldersbach
        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles
        Autocrat - Stone Dog Inn V

        Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more
      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008
[...]

          Also, if there are those who wish to assist in Marshaling the Rapier Tourneys, or those who want to get some Rapier MiT signatures, contact the Rapier MiC, Emmiken Die Waeyer, at emmiken@gmail. com regarding openings.

          For those who wish to assist with the Feast, contact the Feastocrat, Master Thomas Penyngton, at tedr@uchicago. edu.

          For all other volunteer positions, please contact me at wolfram_von_ waldersbach@ hotmail.com.

          For those who have already sent in offers to volunteer, we will be contacting you shortly.

          Finally, we are also looking for donations for the Stone Dog Inn Auction. If you have any items to donate, or any questions about the Auction, either contact me at wolfram_von_ waldersbach@ hotmail.com, or contact the Auctioneer, Hizzoner Etienne Des Roches, at spdesroches@ worldnet. att.net.