Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Fighter Practice Dec 1st

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Henry,

      NBD - He arrived late, but Seamus MacBaine was also present (tall guy, red dew rag, Blue/Green Kilt). He was Sir Bill's pell for a good deal of the last bit of the afternoon... :)

      -- Grimkirk

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        It was a great time. I look forward to seeing Sir William return and loved to see the great turnout! Just to let you know, Glenbrook North Tuesday practices will continue through most of the upcoming weeks (barring holidays). It's a great way to keep from getting rusty during the Holidays.

        Gintaras

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: Scribesquire@...
        Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:47:02 +0000

[...]

        You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!