Ayreton Fighter Practice Dec 1st

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Sunday, Dec 1st we had the following folks in armor:

      Sir Gueric, Sir Killian, Sir William, Christian Fournier, Lucius, Baron
      Gintaris, Caillech, Gavin, Etienne, Guy, Petru, Thomas, Will, Erik,
      Nissan, Ian, and myself.

      Way too many people spectating for me to list.

      Sir William of Fairhaven taught 3-4 very useful mini classes (a
      specific leg shot, fighting from legs, training technics, etc).
      Everyone seemed eager to learn and try out all these things. He
      promised to come back in 4-6 months and see how we were all doing. It
      was much appreciated by all of us that he was willing to spend the time
      and energy to come on up. Many kudos.

      Practice site is closed until January 13th. Now is a good time to work
      on your armor and think about what you need to work on when we resume.
      The holidays are no excuse to not hit the pell and generally work out!

      Henry
    • John Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        Henry,

        NBD - He arrived late, but Seamus MacBaine was also present (tall guy, red dew rag, Blue/Green Kilt). He was Sir Bill's pell for a good deal of the last bit of the afternoon... :)

        -- Grimkirk

[...]

        ~~~~~

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Doug Petroshius
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
          It was a great time. I look forward to seeing Sir William return and loved to see the great turnout! Just to let you know, Glenbrook North Tuesday practices will continue through most of the upcoming weeks (barring holidays). It's a great way to keep from getting rusty during the Holidays.

          Gintaras

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          From: Scribesquire@...
          Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:47:02 +0000

[...]

          You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!