Re:Sir William of Fairhaven to Teach at Ayreton/Grey Gargoyles practice

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      I will be going to Pots & Pens this weekend.  So have fun, be safe, and no running with sticky pointy things! (lolol)

      Have a nice weekend!

      Eleanor

    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Good Afternoon Everyone,

        Tomorrow at 1pm is the Gargoyles business meeting and immediately following (at about 2pm) will be a late lunch potluck and then fighter practice with Sir William. Please bring a dish to share and hope to see you out tomorrow!

        Sarafina :D

        --
        Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        http://ladysarafina.home.att.net