Sir William of Fairhaven to Teach at Ayreton/Grey Gargoyles practice

  • Ted Reichardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      Hi. Just want everyone to know that Sir William of Fairhaven is coming
      in to teach at the Ayreton/Grey Gargoyles practice this Sunday, Dec 2.
      Practice starts at 2 pm. There's also folks coming up from Greyhope, so
      we look to have a good crowd. So come on out and get some good learnin'
      and fightin' in.

      We'll also have an extra room available for non fighters to socialize &
      work on projects.

      thomas penyngton
    • Robin Goldman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
        Hi Folks,

        I will be going to Pots & Pens this weekend.  So have fun, be safe, and no running with sticky pointy things! (lolol)

        Have a nice weekend!

        Eleanor

      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          Good Afternoon Everyone,

          Tomorrow at 1pm is the Gargoyles business meeting and immediately following (at about 2pm) will be a late lunch potluck and then fighter practice with Sir William. Please bring a dish to share and hope to see you out tomorrow!

          Sarafina :D

          --
          Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
          http://ladysarafina.home.att.net