Re: Sunday Ayreton Fighter Practice report

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
      The other Rapier Fighter was:

      Kai Tseng, CCK, ORV

      Ian the Green, AoA

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Scribesquire@... wrote:

      > Greetings unto all,
      >
      > Yesterday we ended up being outside due to the school not
      actually having the building open from the holiday weekend. The
      temperature was around 40, with a very light rain that eventually
      turned to freezing rain and sleet/hail. Despite this, a good
      practice was had. In attendance were:

      > Heavy fighters in Armor: Sir Fern, Thomas, Henry, Caillech, Erik,
      William, and to gentlemen whose names I did not get.

      > Rapier in Armor: Ian, Anton, Gavin, and another gentle whose name
      I do not know

      > Spectating: Khamilah, Hugh, and Sabah (who kept saying "No Tigers
      are out practicing in this!")

      > Next Sunday's practice is the last of the year as the school
      closes until January. Sir William of Fairhaven is coming in to do
      some teaching. Afterwards, all who want to are going to Medici's on
      57th for dinner and socializing. Everyone is welcome to attend!

      > Ayrteon practices are held at the University of Chicago, Ida Noyes
      Hall, 2pm on Sundays.