Re: [Ayreton] Sunday Ayreton Fighter Practice report

  • rick webb
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
      wow henery i know i was late but you really didnt get
      my name?? lucius
      --- Scribesquire@... wrote:

      > Greetings unto all,
      >
      > Yesterday we ended up being outside due to the
      > school not actually having the building open from
      > the holiday weekend. The temperature was around 40,
      > with a very light rain that eventually turned to
      > freezing rain and sleet/hail. Despite this, a good
      > practice was had. In attendance were:
      >
      > Heavy fighters in Armor: Sir Fern, Thomas, Henry,
      > Caillech, Erik, William, and to gentlemen whose
      > names I did not get.
      >
      > Rapier in Armor: Ian, Anton, Gavin, and another
      > gentle whose name I do not know
      >
      > Spectating: Khamilah, Hugh, and Sabah (who kept
      > saying "No Tigers are out practicing in this!")
      >
      > Next Sunday's practice is the last of the year as
      > the school closes until January. Sir William of
      > Fairhaven is coming in to do some teaching.
      > Afterwards, all who want to are going to Medici's on
      > 57th for dinner and socializing. Everyone is
      > welcome to attend!
      >
      > Ayrteon practices are held at the University of
      > Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall, 2pm on Sundays.
      >
      > Henry of Exeter

      Be a better pen pal.
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
        My apologies!!  As I get older, the memory goes.  :)

        Henry

        From: rick webb <jackroninwolf@...>

        --- Scribesquire@ comcast.net wrote:

        > Greetings unto all,
        >
        > Yesterday we ended up being outside due to the
        > school not actually having the building open from
        > the holiday weekend. The temperature was around 40,
        > with a very light rain that eventually turned to
        > freezing rain and sleet/hail. Despite this, a good
        > practice was had. In attendance were:
        >
        > Heavy fighters in Armor: Sir Fern, Thomas, Henry,
        > Caillech, Erik, William, and to gentlemen whose
        > names I did not get.
        >
        > Rapier in Armor: Ian, Anton, Gavin, and another
        > gentle whose name I do not know
        >
        > Spectating: Khamilah, Hugh, and Sabah (who kept
        > saying "No Tigers are out practicing in this!")
        >
        > Next Sunday's practice is the last of the year as
        > ; the school closes until January. Sir William of
        > Fairhaven is coming in to do some teaching.
        > Afterwards, all who want to are going to Medici's on
        > 57th for dinner and socializing. Everyone is
        > welcome to attend!
        >
        > Ayrteon practices are held at the University of
        > Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall, 2pm on Sundays.
        >
        > Henry of Exeter

        Be a better pen pal.
        Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview. mail.yahoo. com/

      • David Roland