Sunday Ayreton Fighter Practice report

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
      Greetings unto all,

          Yesterday we ended up being outside due to the school not actually having the building open from the holiday weekend.  The temperature was around 40, with a very light rain that eventually turned to freezing rain and sleet/hail.  Despite this, a good practice was had.  In attendance were:

      Heavy fighters in Armor: Sir Fern, Thomas, Henry, Caillech, Erik, William, and to gentlemen whose names I did not get.

      Rapier in Armor: Ian, Anton, Gavin, and another gentle whose name I do not know

      Spectating: Khamilah, Hugh, and Sabah (who kept saying "No Tigers are out practicing in this!")

      Next Sunday's practice is the last of the year as the school closes until January.  Sir William of Fairhaven is coming in to do some teaching.  Afterwards, all who want to are going to Medici's on 57th for dinner and socializing.  Everyone is welcome to attend!

      Ayrteon practices are held at the University of Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall, 2pm on Sundays.

      Henry of Exeter
    • rick webb
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
        wow henery i know i was late but you really didnt get
        my name?? lucius
        --- Scribesquire@... wrote:

        > Greetings unto all,
        >
        > Yesterday we ended up being outside due to the
        > school not actually having the building open from
        > the holiday weekend. The temperature was around 40,
        > with a very light rain that eventually turned to
        > freezing rain and sleet/hail. Despite this, a good
        > practice was had. In attendance were:
        >
        > Heavy fighters in Armor: Sir Fern, Thomas, Henry,
        > Caillech, Erik, William, and to gentlemen whose
        > names I did not get.
        >
        > Rapier in Armor: Ian, Anton, Gavin, and another
        > gentle whose name I do not know
        >
        > Spectating: Khamilah, Hugh, and Sabah (who kept
        > saying "No Tigers are out practicing in this!")
        >
        > Next Sunday's practice is the last of the year as
        > the school closes until January. Sir William of
        > Fairhaven is coming in to do some teaching.
        > Afterwards, all who want to are going to Medici's on
        > 57th for dinner and socializing. Everyone is
        > welcome to attend!
        >
        > Ayrteon practices are held at the University of
        > Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall, 2pm on Sundays.
        >
        > Henry of Exeter

        Be a better pen pal.
      • Scribesquire@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
          My apologies!!  As I get older, the memory goes.  :)

          Henry

          From: rick webb <jackroninwolf@...>

          --- Scribesquire@ comcast.net wrote:

          > Greetings unto all,
          >
          > Yesterday we ended up being outside due to the
          > school not actually having the building open from
          > the holiday weekend. The temperature was around 40,
          > with a very light rain that eventually turned to
          > freezing rain and sleet/hail. Despite this, a good
          > practice was had. In attendance were:
          >
          > Heavy fighters in Armor: Sir Fern, Thomas, Henry,
          > Caillech, Erik, William, and to gentlemen whose
          > names I did not get.
          >
          > Rapier in Armor: Ian, Anton, Gavin, and another
          > gentle whose name I do not know
          >
          > Spectating: Khamilah, Hugh, and Sabah (who kept
          > saying "No Tigers are out practicing in this!")
          >
          > Next Sunday's practice is the last of the year as
          > ; the school closes until January. Sir William of
          > Fairhaven is coming in to do some teaching.
          > Afterwards, all who want to are going to Medici's on
          > 57th for dinner and socializing. Everyone is
          > welcome to attend!
          >
          > Ayrteon practices are held at the University of
          > Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall, 2pm on Sundays.
          >
          > Henry of Exeter

          Be a better pen pal.
          Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview. mail.yahoo. com/

        • David Roland