Calling all teachers

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 9:02 AM
      The Shire of Vanished Wood calls all teachers who would like to teach
      a class at our upcoming All Souls--The Dark, Dark Ages event. This is
      a viking mead-hall themed event, with current classes on making mead
      on the agenda. We also have a Mead tasting contest and a Viking
      Limerick contest.

      Please send your class requests to Maria Isabella Vadalia DeBolsa at
      seneschal@... or to me and I will forward them.

      Thanks in advance

      Acelina (this is an Ayreton area event)