Re: preserving animal hides

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2007
      Roll it up tight and put it in the freezer. I had 3 hides that I got
      from a hunter that way, and was abel to tan them.

      Aethelwulf

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

      > Does anyone know how to preserve animal hide, or if it is possible to
      > preserve it, until spring? I have a friend whose husband just got
      killed a deer, but
      > they need to put off tanning the hide it until spring if at all
      possible.

      > Thanks,
      > Anna
      >

      > **************************************
      > Check out AOL's list of 2007's
      > hottest products.
      >
      > (http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?
      NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2007
        Thanks so much, Aethelwulf, for the quick answer!  This will help a lot!

        Anna

        Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.