Re: [Ayreton] Chicago Thanksgiving Day Parade

  • asackville@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2007

      I've marched in the Thanksgiving Day parade before. While it's fun, it can be beastly cold and you really won't be allowed to do pick-up fights at the stops because of safety concerns. You will get a call time and once your whole group checks in, you'll get instructions. They'll line you up at the beginning of the route and then you wait and wait and, oh yeah, wait. When you finally get moving, you're stiff and kinda blue. Or wet, or blue and wet or covered in snow. Lots of smiling and waving and picture taking. Pray for good weather.

      Fionnuala