Fwd: youth announcement

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      KCMalone3@... wrote:

      Due to the midrealm site being down, we need to make sure everyone knows of the youth boffer schedule.  Our last summer practice is this Saturday, the 26th, from 2 until dark.  We are doing a potluck and will eat around 4 ish (depends on when the fighters get hungry) with boffer prior to and after dinner.  We are grilling hot dogs and hamburgers, please bring a dish to pass.  Bringing an extra chair is good if you have one.  We have 10 extra chairs.  We will have a cooler with different drinks-including water.  You are welcome to add to the drinks to the cooler.  All who want to come are welcome.  We have had great practices all summer and should have at least 14 youth. If you want to come and watch, work with or participate, please join us!

      **Fall practice will hopefully be decided on at this time as well.

      **Reminder to the the youth...don't forget to come with ideas for a badge, tabard, colors or whatever you would like to see for distinguishing yourselves as from this group.

      **If it rains, we can stil have the potluck/socialization inside!

      Boffer location:
      Anna Rakel (Kellee Malone)
      6s054 Country Glen Dr.
      Naperville, IL  60563