Tuesday Night Practice

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2007

      I know I said I would be at Kevin's practice tonight but right now I am fading fast.  With all the free space in my noggin a cold has decided to move in there.  I'm pumped full of sudafed right now so I am vertical but I have no business holding a sword.  For those of you who were planning on going to practice tonight because I was going to be there I apologize but I'm afraid I am unable to attend.  If any of you are still planning on going PLEASE let Kevin know.  I'd hate for him to spend the evening at the site waiting if no one else is going to show.

      Thanks, and have a great turkey day!
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimcyl@...
      Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:51:05 -0600
      Subject: Re: [thievesofhearts] Re: Tuesday

      So it's on then?

      On Nov 19, 2007, at 2:45 PM, David Roland wrote:

      > I sent a private e-mail to Kevin and Anton replied on the Ayreton
      > List. I also spoke with Nadezda the TGS seneschal who has the key
      > to get into the Church.
      >
      > And by the way... that's helping Ian by TRYING to stab him a lot.
      >
      > And if you think I'm throwing the gauntlet with that statement, I'd
      > like to point out I'm the one picking it up.
      >
      > See you there! :-)
      >
      > Ian
      >
      > --- In thievesofhearts@ yahoogroups. com, jimcyl@... wrote:
      > >
      > > Ok. Have we done that?
      > >
      > > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

      Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!
    • rick webb
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2007
        i wasnt gonna be able to make it either - but i
        hadn't said either way so i think i am safe
        get better