RE: [Ayreton] Fencing Practice Nov. 22nd

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
      Sorry I didn't reply sooner Kevin, I'd like to come and practice.

      Anton du Marais

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: krpurtell@...
      Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:42:52 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Fencing Practice Nov. 22nd

      If I don't hear from anyone by 5 PM Monday, Nov.19th, I'll just stay home & play with hot pewter instead of going to the Church and playing with cold steel.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      krpurtell <krpurtell@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Glenbrook South isn't availbale on Nov. 22nd. Let me know if people
      are interested in coming to TGS practice and I'll arrange to have the
      Church opened. I don't have the key. I'm sorry the heavies aren't
      invited, but the Church ceiling is too low.

      Kevin Ambrozijwski.

      You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!