Saturday, 26th Demo Help - Update

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 10:39 AM
      Greetings All,

      Thanks for everyone who responded already to me. I look forward to seeing you Sat.

      There is a 30% chance of rain, so if the weather, by you, gives you some pause... please call me at 630-745-1451. I'll be at the site from 9am on so i can
      give you an idea how the weather is locally before you leave for the demo.

      ---kiyohara