Bardic Madness South Update

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2007
      The hotel block for Bardic Madness South has been extended to
      November 25th. It is at the Country Inn and Suites in Galesburg. That
      is the closest available hotel to Macomb. The rate is $64 and you
      must call the hotel direct at 309-344-4444.

      Some crash space is available as well. Contact me directly about that.

      Another reminder is that since the feast is catered by the
      University, we must have all feast reservations in hand by December
      10th. We will not be able to sell any at the door.

      http://www.lochmorrow.org/bardic

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org