Pennsic 35 Photos & Recovery

  • Leopoldo Lastre
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      All,
      Well I¹m home. Where is a maid when I need one? Watching A Chorus Line,
      Ben-Hur, Blade Runner, Billy Elliot, Bob the Gambler, and The Man of the
      Year in the background. The movies may get me though the e-mail review and
      laundry duties.

      These humble photos are presented for your enjoyment. The oversight of
      images of all those who made Pennsic 35 special is mine. But, blame my mind
      and not my heart. Excuse my typos and for missing getting a photo of
      everyone. Here are the three web page addresses:

      Grey Gargoyles @ Pennsic 35 "Peace Week"
      http://homepage.mac.com/technoking/PhotoAlbum28.html

      Grey Gargoyles @ Pennsic 35 "War Week"
      http://homepage.mac.com/technoking/PhotoAlbum29.html