Re: [Ayreton] Demo: Novemebr 30th

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
      I'm pretty sure Jane and I are down for that.

      Lord Dougal MacAlister
      Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
      Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
        Pippins are coming!

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
          I keep meaning to bring this up with the husband...I'm sure I will be there at least.

          Jale

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
            That's a friday, yes?  I work in Rosemont, so i should be able to be there if you still need more people.

            Calybrid
            Ravenslake

          • Scribesquire@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
              We should be fine.  If you want to come, by all means, drop on by.  Just don't feel you need to make a special trip.  With the Pippins, Lady Jane the Tall, Lord Dougal Macalister, Lady Phillippa and myself, we shoudl have it covered very nicely.

              Thanks again,
              Henry