Demo: Novemebr 30th

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
      This is just a reminder of an upcoming demo. If you can make it,
      please let me know in advance. Thanks.

      Henry of Exeter
      Scribesquire (at) comcast (dot) net

      Greetings!

      We have been asked to do a demo of sorts. It is really more of
      a 'window dressing' affair. The stretch of stores on Madison Street
      in Forest Park do a living window display for the holidays one
      night. The bookstore, Centuries and Sleuths, has asked if the SCA
      would like to do his window. Rokkehealden will have some people
      sitting in the window doing A&S related activities (scribing, sewing,
      etc). We can decorate as we like, i.e. banners and such, and feel
      free to have fliers for your local group handy. I have asked the
      Pippin's to come and sing.
      Anyone and everyone is welcome. We can all go to a local pub for
      food and drink afterwards.

      When: Friday, November 30th, approximately 6:30-9 pm.
      Where: Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore
      7419 W. Madison St (about 4 blocks west of Harlem)
      Forest Park, Illinois, 60130
      What: Demo, just wear garb
      Contact: Henry of Exeter, AKA Terry Doner
      Scribesquire@...

      thanks!
    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
        I'm pretty sure Jane and I are down for that.

        Lord Dougal MacAlister
        Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
        Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
          Pippins are coming!

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
            I keep meaning to bring this up with the husband...I'm sure I will be there at least.

            Jale

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
              That's a friday, yes?  I work in Rosemont, so i should be able to be there if you still need more people.

              Calybrid
              Ravenslake

            • Scribesquire@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
                We should be fine.  If you want to come, by all means, drop on by.  Just don't feel you need to make a special trip.  With the Pippins, Lady Jane the Tall, Lord Dougal Macalister, Lady Phillippa and myself, we shoudl have it covered very nicely.

                Thanks again,
                Henry