Re: [Ayreton] Heraldry at Home!

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
      2PM on the 25th works for me.

      -Dunstan

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:56:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Heraldry at Home!

      Phebe & I were thinking 2ish.

      Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@yahoo. com> wrote:

      YAY!

      Lord Dougal MacAlister

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Ayreton Towne Cryer <ayretontownecryer@ yahoo.com>
      To: Dave Roland <mystborne@yahoo. com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:53:49 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Heraldry at Home!

      Oyez, oyez!

      Let it be known that Heralds-at-Home will be recommencing!

      Phebe and Kevin will be hosting heraldry at their home on the last Sunday of each month:

      3935 N. Kostner Chi, IL 60641.
      Phone 773-286-5952.

      All area heralds, and any clients who wish to attend are welcome. Heraldic services for name and device researches will be available at this "one stop". Exact time in each afternoon to follow soon.

      The Cryer can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com

      If you wish to be taken off of the announcement please send an e-mail to the AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com and put in the body that you are requesting to be removed from the announcement list.