Heraldry at Home!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
      Oyez, oyez!

      Let it be known that Heralds-at-Home will be recommencing!

      Phebe and Kevin will be hosting heraldry at their home on the last Sunday of each month:

      3935 N. Kostner Chi, IL 60641.
      Phone 773-286-5952.

      All area heralds, and any clients who wish to attend are welcome. Heraldic services for name and device researches will be available at this "one stop". Exact time in each afternoon to follow soon.

    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
        YAY!

        Lord Dougal MacAlister

        Let it be known that Heralds-at-Home will be recommencing!

        Phebe and Kevin will be hosting heraldry at their home on the last Sunday of each month:

        3935 N. Kostner Chi, IL 60641.
        Phone 773-286-5952.

        All area heralds, and any clients who wish to attend are welcome. Heraldic services for name and device researches will be available at this "one stop". Exact time in each afternoon to follow soon.

        The Cryer can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com

        If you wish to be taken off of the announcement please send an e-mail to the AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com and put in the body that you are requesting to be removed from the announcement list.

      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007