DEMO HELP REQUEST - Saturday Sept 27

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      PLACE:

      ITT technical Institute
      1401 feehanville dr
      mount prospect, IL 60056

      TIME:

      Saturday August 26th starting at 11:00am-1:00pm

      We need both heavy fighters and non combatants to act as constables and talk to anyone interested in finding out more about us. If we have 2 or more rapier
      combatants, or youth combatants, we certainly can have those activities as well.

      Anyone interested RSVP to Kiyohara
      kiyokage@...

      Or call him at 630-745 1451.

      Thank you to everyone!