MK-Award Scroll Web Site Updated.

  • Lincoln Signet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007

      Good Day Kind Gentles of the Mighty Midrealm.

      As per my promise, I’ve updated the MK-Award Scrolls Web Site.  I’m pretty sure I have all the bugs worked out.  If you have problems getting to the site, please email me and I will turn it over the teckie of the house.  Please note:  There will be another update but for now I hope you enjoy the efforts that were given for a Thank you Project.

      Feel free to share with anyone who might be interested.

      YIS,

      Akiko